A comparison every architect based in a humid climate needs to see
Everything architects need to know about the advantages and disadvantages of All-Air systems, against that of Air-and-Water systems that employ radiant cooling technologies.
Our eBook covers:
- An introduction to All-Air systems, its use in humid cllimates and how these systems work
- An introduction to radiant cooling and busting the myths surrounding this technology
- A comparison of both systems in key areas such as sustainability, comfort, installation ease and typical costs
- An introduction to an Air-and-Water hybrid cooling system
- A case for why Air-and-Water systems are the most complete cooling solution for use in humid climates today
To download your own copy of simply fill in the form with your information.
Know someone who may be interested in this eBook? Share this page with your network using the social icons below.